Hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving break! My family made its annual trip to the zoo. The girls saw the elephants eat a pumpkin and that made their day. Especially because it stomped on the pumpkin, first!!
The following card my lovely friend and upline, Kimberly Van Diepen, made a few years ago. I fell in love with it and bought all the supplies I’d need to make it. Then I never made it. Well, the time has come. The paper and ribbon are retired and I have a craft fair coming up, so I decided to make up a bunch of them. They are a great design because you can make a lot of them very quickly. You could easily substitute the paper for and ribbon ones that are current.
Here’s how I made the card:
- Cut Very Vanilla card stock to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, folded in half
- Used the current stamp set, Gorgeous Grunge (130514), to stamp the dots in Crumb Cake
- Punched out designer series paper using my 1 3/4″ punch, adhered them to the paper.
- Cut Pool Party paper to 5 1/2 x 3/4″, ahere.
- Cut Pool Party ribbon and adhered using Tombow
- Threaded Linen through the button (button is available in the current catalog) and adhered using glue dots.
- Stamped “Thank You” using the Hey You stamp set (134516).
Also, remember the card I made a few weeks ago for Chanukah? I redid it in different colors and a different embossed background. What do you think?